Friday, November 13, 2009

Top 10 Things I hope they have in Heaven...

In no particular order.

10. Flannel Pajamas for those cool nights.
9. First snowfalls...I love the first snowfall when the air smells crisp, everything is bright(even at night) and every sound is muted with the blanket of snow!
8. All of the pets I've lost(Muffy, Manx, and Nellie)and hope to see again. What's heaven without your pets?
7. Books, lots and lots of books!!
6. Music especially the kind you can get down to.
5. All the foods I love including, but not limited to, meatloaf, GARLIC mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, Mom's mac n cheese, steak, salads, sushi, crab, and of course every calorie loaded, oozing, gushy, warm chocolately dessert that I've ever had.
4. Every movie ever made.
3. Aveda shampoo. Love the smell.
2. Diet Coke.
1. All of my beloved family members, in their own time!

4 comments:

  1. i hope they have guns. shiny, cold guns. oh and ammo. lots of ammo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really like Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where da friends at? Of course maybe we'll be somewhere else - is that what you are thinking? ;-)

    ReplyDelete